• OSTHAVEN is an owner-managed, highly specialised advisory boutique in payment and banking, established in 2014 with locations in Düsseldorf and Frankfurt.
• Directors and employees have been working successfully for a long time in responsible positions in line and project organisations of the relevant industry and exhibit distinctive entrepreneurial trading.
• The cooperation is characterised by an absence of rigid role interpretations; thus managers are always also active in projects and employees also responsible for business development.
• The name OSTHAVEN describes, on the one hand, the origin of the company, and on the other, it stands for the orientation and direction of our clients towards defined goals and a safe haven.
- We see ourselves as partners to our clients on the way to a safe and successful future.
- Focus on implementation with “hands-on” mentality; we provide not only inspiration and ideas and develop concepts; we implement this together with our clients “from strategy to execution”.
- Strong focussing on a transparent definition of the content of a project, as well as the implementation approach and above all on the implementation results.
- In addition to consulting and project management we develop new business models with our customers and feel allied to the convergence of traditional and innovative financial services.
In this age of digital transformation, those dealing at the top of companies are facing a considerable challenge: how can being competitive in the short term and creating a sustainable added value at the same time be achieved in this time of dynamic change?
OSTHAVEN accompanies, as a highly specialised consultancy firm in banking and payment, the sophisticated management of financial service providers – with strong focus and consistent implementation mentality.
That we have successfully practised this for many years, we attribute it to our six performance principles.