OSTHAVEN is looking for you!
You have a passion for the payment and banking sector, have worked in responsible positions in line and project organisations, and are constantly on the lookout for new ways to incorporate your entrepreneurial spirit and your expertise in exciting projects?
Then: Welcome to OSTHAVEN! We approach new challenges boldly and independently, use visionary and strategic thinking to solve the issues of our clients and always work in partnership – be it in dealing with our clients or within the team.
With us, you get the chance to prove your skills in diverse fields of activity and to solve challenging tasks with passion. Confident demeanor and open-minded personalities are appreciated in our team!
At OSTHAVEN our employees are the major factor and they give the company its competitive advantage. We attribute great importance on the personal and individual development of our staff, as they contribute to and secure our company success. This is ultimately reflected in the high level of client satisfaction.
We are looking for people who do their job with heart and mind.
The exciting tasks and responsibilities:
- Consulting and advice of our clients on all matters relating to payment, amongst other things in the areas of card payments, acquiring, issuing, online/mobile payment, processing, loyalty
- Development of strategies and solutions for the area of payment and related topics
- Support of strategic planning, business development and product management units of our customers
- Impact analysis and implementation of regulatory changes (e.g., PSDII, MIF) on our clients’ products, business models, systems and processes
- Execution of requirement analysis at merchants, payment service providers, payment institutions, and service providers to derive custom-specific solutions
- Elaboration of technical concepts and specifications as well as support in tendering processes
- Tracking of market trends and developments as well as drive new topics
- An university degree and already working experience in the payment industry and / or in a management consultancy in connection with enthusiasm for payment topics
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory environment in the payment industry
- Successful engagement and execution of projects in the area of card payment or in the payment environment, including experience in project management
- Professional competence and the talent to work conceptually and analytically
- In addition, you are determined, reliable, work independently and are successful in the implementation
- Very good manners as well as a self-confident appearance to our partners and customers
- Safe handling of MS Office product suite and open-minded towards modern media tools
- Excellent German and very good English skills
- Strong capacity of teamwork, flexibility, mobility and commitment